Train Station TransfersRovos Rail - Blue train - Premier Classe - Shosholoza Meyl
Johannesburg – Pretoria Train Private Station Transfers
Johannesburg Park Station:
South African Railways Premier Classe and Tourist Class Shosholoza Meyl.
Rovos Rail – Blue train – Private Transfer.
Daily private transfers and tours, 7 days a week.
Train Station Transfers
For all Shosholoza Meyl + Premier classe + Blue train destinations and timing:
Cape Town – Durban – Port Elizabeth.
Transfers from Johannesburg Park Station and Pretoria station to all tour or safari destinations.
Transfers from all stations to O. R. Tambo airport.
Transfer from Johannesburg Park Station to all Johannesburg/Pretoria/Safari Destinations.
Transfers for Premier classe at Johannesburg park station.
Transfer from Pretoria Rovos Rail to all destinations.
Transfers for Johannesburg Park Station Shosholoza Meyl.
For all Shosholoza Meyl and Premier classe destinations – Cape Town – Durban – Port Elizabeth.
Our transfers are private only – your group only.
Ekala Eco Tours does not supply shared, shuttle type transfers that stop en-route to collect other passengers.
Ekala Eco Tour transfers are direct transfers, unless booked by you as a tour/transfer.
Our collection and drop off is private – to all hotels and guest houses or to or from any point.
Meet and greet on Station Platform – Johannesburg/Pretoria.
We can include at tour/mini tour en-route as may be possible – need however to be quoted as a tour/transfer. Then structured around your requirements/timing.
Price on application dependant on destination, group size and duration – available time.
Transfer tour can be done for one guest only.
Johannesburg Park Station Shosholoza Meyl, Premier classe and Pretoria Rovos Rail.
Don’t waste time if you are in Johannesburg for a short duration – Include your tour interests with the transfer. See local attractions and parts of Johannesburg that you may otherwise not get the opportunity.
Popular Tour/Transfers options include:
- Station to Sandton/Rosebank/Johannesburg via Soweto and the Apartheid Museum.
- Station to Sandton via Johannesburg and Constitution Hill.
- Station to Sandton/Rosebank/Johannesburg via Elephant Sanctuary.
- Station to Johannesburg via Central business district and Constitution Hill.
Other tour options that can be included – see:
Private transfer/tours to any destinations in Southern Africa and include any tourist destination or point on the way.
To be able to structure a transfer/tour around your requirements and time available – we need to be supplied with clear timing and collection and drop off address – hotel name. If one of the points is the airport – need full flight details. Once Ekala have these it will be possible to quote/advise and structure a day or multi day package around your requirements/timing.
Different tour/safari options available – historical/cultural/wildlife – structured around your requirements and timing to create a multi day local tour package:
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Motorised Tour – Shafts, Kimberlite dumps, slimes dam, big hole to new operations.
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Historical Tour – village to early operations including the black worker compound.
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Underground tour – only opportunity for an underground tour in a working mine – underground with the working shift.
- Gold Mine tours – Johannesburg gold history – over 130 years of Johannesburg as one of the biggest gold producers in the world.
- Ann van Dyk – De Wildt Cheetah Sanctuary – cheetah and wild dog experience.
- Elephant Sanctuary – an interaction tour that is compatible with wildlife conservation.
- Monkey Sanctuary – Experiencing primates in a natural environment – NO interactions with these primates.
- Ekala Eco Bird tours – South Africa – one of the most desirable birding areas in the World.
- Soweto Township Cultural tour – Ekala does not invade people’s privacy.
- Alexandra Township tour – part walking tour and part tour in an Alexandra Taxi.
- Lesedi cultural village – Living African Culture – Colourful Culture Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Sotho and Ndebele.
- Soweto Historical tour – early 1900’s establishment, through the Apartheid struggle with the major events that played an important part of our history – not only for Soweto but South Africa as a whole.
- Johannesburg Historical tour – from farm land to the world’s biggest gold producer to the backbone of South Africa.
- Freedom Route – South Africa’s Journey to Freedom tour including the life of Nelson Mandela and the struggle against Apartheid.
- Gandhi Tour – Mahatma Gandhi’s Johannesburg heritage tour.
- Liliesleaf historical site including Umkhonto we Sizwe and the Rivonia Trial. Nelson Mandela and others involved in the Rivonia trail and general opposition to Apartheid.
- Pretoria – Historical tour -Colonialism – Boer/British to democracy tour.
- Battlefield tours – South Africa Battlefield Route Tour – Anglo/Boer and Anglo/Zulu and Voortrekker/Zulu
- Pilanesberg Safari – full day private safari or overnight/multi day safari
- Kruger Safari – private safaris with the greater Kruger National Game park.
Other Profeshional tours:
- Constitution Hill including Constitutional Court – Old Fort to Prisons and the Constitutional Court Complex.
- Paleontology tour – Cradle of Humankind including both Maropeng and Sterkfontein Cave with current finds and activities.
- Panoramic route tour – en-route to or from the Kruger.
Commercially run “parks” as the “lion type parks” we do not supply. Far better natural options that are more ecologically friendly and an experience that will be remembered for the right reason. These “parks” may be the cheapest options, but at what cost to the wildlife, specifically the lions.
Ekala Family & Guides
Ekala Family & Guides
We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of South Africa’s history, culture and wildlife.
With our vast experience and expertise, we will ensure you leave with a camera full of memories.
We will endeavour to personalise your tour according to individual time and requirements.
We personally conduct and organise all our tours and safaris as highly experience and professional guides.
Get an enhanced understanding of South Africa’s wildlife, history and diverse cultures.
Enjoying and respecting South Africa’s national assets - wildlife, environment and the people.
An Eco Tour and Safari to remember for the right reason