Best ability to contact Ekala
Then will respond within 24 hours. Actually in most cases less. However depend on time differences.
Additionally Cell phones do create some problems. Due to time difference or because we may all be on tour and thus unable to answer your call at that time. Thus email works perfectly.
Furthermore difficult to deal with tour specifics on a cell phone.
Different tour/safari options available – historical/cultural/wildlife – structured around your requirements and timing to create a multi day local tour package:
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Motorised Tour – Shafts, Kimberlite dumps, slimes dam, big hole to new operations.
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Historical Tour – village to early operations including the black worker compound.
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Underground tour – only opportunity for an underground tour in a working mine – underground with the working shift.
- Gold Mine tours – Johannesburg gold history – over 130 years of Johannesburg as one of the biggest gold producers in the world.
- Ann van Dyk – De Wildt Cheetah Sanctuary – cheetah and wild dog experience.
- Elephant Sanctuary – an interaction tour that is compatible with wildlife conservation.
- Monkey Sanctuary – Experiencing primates in a natural environment – NO interactions with these primates.
- Ekala Eco Bird tours – South Africa – one of the most desirable birding areas in the World.
- Soweto Township Cultural tour – Ekala does not invade people’s privacy.
- Alexandra Township tour – part walking tour and part tour in an Alexandra Taxi.
- Lesedi cultural village – Living African Culture – Colourful Culture Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Sotho and Ndebele.
- Soweto Historical tour – early 1900’s establishment, through the Apartheid struggle with the major events that played an important part of our history – not only for Soweto but South Africa as a whole.
- Johannesburg Historical tour – from farm land to the world’s biggest gold producer to the backbone of South Africa.
- Freedom Route – South Africa’s Journey to Freedom tour including the life of Nelson Mandela and the struggle against Apartheid.
- Gandhi Tour – Mahatma Gandhi’s Johannesburg heritage tour.
- Liliesleaf historical site including Umkhonto we Sizwe and the Rivonia Trial. Nelson Mandela and others involved in the Rivonia trail and general opposition to Apartheid.
- Pretoria – Historical tour -Colonialism – Boer/British to democracy tour.
- Battlefield tours – South Africa Battlefield Route Tour – Anglo/Boer and Anglo/Zulu and Voortrekker/Zulu
- Pilanesberg Safari – full day private safari or overnight/multi day safari
- Kruger Safari – private safaris with the greater Kruger National Game park.
Other Profeshional tours:
- Constitution Hill including Constitutional Court – Old Fort to Prisons and the Constitutional Court Complex.
- Paleontology tour – Cradle of Humankind including both Maropeng and Sterkfontein Cave with current finds and activities.
- Panoramic route tour – en-route to or from the Kruger.
Commercially run “parks” as the “lion type parks” we do not supply. Far better natural options that are more ecologically friendly and an experience that will be remembered for the right reason. These “parks” may be the cheapest options, but at what cost to the wildlife, specifically the lions.
Appreciation of South Africa’s multifaceted heritage.
Tailor made eco-tourism and safari experiences that cater for solo travellers, couples, families and group tours.
Ekala's wildlife tours and safaris can then be adapted to the client’s individual needs.
Accordingly we accommodate specific and personal requirements.
Ekala Family & Guides
Ekala family & tour/safari guides
We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of South Africa’s nature, history, culture and wildlife.
Thus we focus were our experience and expertise lies - in South Africa only.
Highly Experienced Guides
Accordingly with our vast experience and expertise, we will bring the historical and cultural tours to life.
Additionally sharing our love and knowledge of South Africa's nature, wildlife and national game parks.
Ensuring as a result, you leave full of the best memories.
Thus Ekala will endeavor to personalise your tour package according to individual requirements/interests as well as available time .
Furthermore Ekala personally conducts and organises all our tours and safaris.
As highly experience and professional guides.
Consequently you get an enhanced understanding of South Africa’s wildlife, history and diverse cultures.
Thus the best South African Experience
Enjoying and respecting South Africa’s national assets – wildlife, environment and the people.
An Eco Tour and Safari to remember for the right reason
Private, Professional and Reliable tailor made Tours/Safaris
Private collection and drop off – then supplied as a fully guided professional tour. Thus covering en-route as may be possible from collection to drop off. As a result, not simply a point to point transfer with a driver.
Superior photographic opportunities, paired with highly experienced professional guides.
Providing a unique safari experience.