Layover Tour/Transfer Johannesburg
Johannesburg, Sandton, Pretoria, O. R. Tambo international airport layover or stopover tours with transfers.
Short duration layover Johannesburg tours and transfers from Sandton, Rosebank, O. R. Tambo International Airport and then short stay Johannesburg layover tours and transfers.
Only in Johannesburg for a few hours – perfect – we will then fit in a layover tour for you.
Layover tour and transfer in one
Short layover in Johannesburg. Indeed, we will fit in a layover tour to or from your hotel or Johannesburg O. R. Tambo Airport.
And so no time too early or too late. Johannesburg – O. R. Tambo – Sandton – Pretoria as well as any hotel or destination.
Popular Layover tour options include (but does depend on actual layover time available):
Please send Ekala a mail accordingly with all your details/requirements.
Transportation services including layover tours, airport/station meet and greet, door to door service, sport events then special transfers.
Johannesburg and Pretoria
Indeed – Custom Layover Transfers.
From anywhere to anywhere – while within the borders of South Africa.
Price on application dependant on destination, group size and duration.
Problems with flying. Then we can supply personalised private transfers to any destination in South Africa.
Please contact us with all your details.
See local attractions and parts of Johannesburg or Pretoria on the layover tour that you may however not get the opportunity.
Additional luggage will be at an additional charge, please advise accordingly at time of enquiring.
Tours and layover tours/transfers are thus subject to availability at time of booking.
Included in layover tour rates:
Entrance fees as thus required for layover tours specifically included.
Then all fuel and toll fees.
Excluded from the layover tour rates:
Accommodation, meals, drinks, portage, calls and any item of a personal nature.
Please contact us with all your details to confirm times and availability accordingly.
Best ability to contact Ekala for a layover tour:
Then will respond within 24 hours. Actually in most cases less. However depend on time differences.
Additionally Cell phones do create some problems. Due to time difference or because we may all be on tour and thus unable to answer your call at that time. Thus email works perfectly.
Furthermore difficult to deal with tour specifics on a cell phone.
Wildlife options in limited time layover tour is then a challenge.
However the sanctuaries as Elephant/Cheetah/Monkey sanctuary may work dependant on actual timing and collection and drop off requirements.
Short Duration Layover Tours
Additionally from Premier classe/Johannesburg Park station to O. R. Tambo Johannesburg airport, Pretoria station and Rovos Rail station.
Our transfers are provided as private, thus needing to be pre-booked.
Ekala Eco Tours accordingly does not supply shared, group shuttle type transfers that stop en-route to collect other passengers.
Our transfers are hence private, direct transfers, unless booked by you as a private layover tour/transfer.
Our collection and drop off is accordingly done to all hotels and guest houses or to or from any point.
We meet in the main arrivals hall at the airport – with a large, printed sign that as a result makes finding us easy, no time loss or frustration.
So please send Ekala an email with all your details – arrival time – flight number – point of departure.
Tour/Transfer Price on application dependant on destination, group size and then duration and time available.
Other tour options that can be included – see our Tour Page.
We can arrange personalised private transfer/ to any destinations in South Africa while including any tourist destination on the way.
Please send Ekala a mail with all your details.
Full day Johannesburg, Pretoria or then any other Historical, Cultural and Wildlife Tours.
Ekala’s layover tours can then be adapted to the client’s individual needs.
Accordingly we accommodate specific and personal requirements.
Layover tour prices
No prices on our website as a result of the unique, individual and specialised requirements for each tour we supply.
Thus Ekala structure our layover tours around our client’s individual requirements.
So if time is limited
We thus structure the layover tour from arrival to departure – including airport collection and drop off.
Accordingly using all time available as a fully guided professional tour.
Consequently not simply a point to point mixed group drive around.
As a result, layover tour quote based on your specific requirements.
Private daily layover tours/transfers, 7 days a week.
Different tour/safari options available – historical/cultural/wildlife – accordingly structured around your requirements and timing to create a multi day local tour package:
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Surface Motorised Tour – Shafts, Kimberlite dumps, slimes dam, big hole to new operations.
- Mine Historical Tour – Cullinan Diamond village to early operations as well as the black worker compound.
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Underground tour – only opportunity for an underground tour in a working mine – thus underground with the working shift.
- Gold Mine tours – Johannesburg gold history – over 130 years of Johannesburg as one of the biggest gold producers in the world.
- Ann van Dyk – De Wildt Cheetah Sanctuary – cheetah and then wild dog experience.
- Elephant Sanctuary – an interaction tour that is compatible with wildlife conservation.
- Monkey Sanctuary – Experiencing primates in a natural environment – Hence NO interactions with these primates.
- Ekala Eco Bird tours – South Africa – one of the most desirable birding areas in the World.
- Soweto Township Cultural tour – Ekala does not invade people’s privacy.
- Alexandra Township tour – part walking tour and then part tour in an Alexandra Taxi.
- Lesedi cultural village – Living African Culture – Colourful Culture Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Sotho and Ndebele.
- Soweto Historical tour – early 1900’s establishment, then through the Apartheid struggle with the major events that played an important part of our history – not only for Soweto but South Africa as a whole.
- Johannesburg Historical tour – from farm land to the world’s biggest gold producer to the backbone of South Africa.
- Freedom Route – South Africa’s Journey to Freedom tour including the life of Nelson Mandela and the struggle against Apartheid.
- Gandhi Tour – Mahatma Gandhi’s Johannesburg heritage tour.
- Liliesleaf historical site including Umkhonto we Sizwe and the Rivonia Trial. Nelson Mandela and others then involved in the Rivonia trial and general opposition to Apartheid.
- Pretoria – Historical tour -Colonialism – Boer/British to democracy tour.
- Battlefield tours – South Africa Battlefield Route Tour – Anglo/Boer and Anglo/Zulu and Voortrekker/Zulu
- Pilanesberg Safari – full day private safari or then overnight/multi day safari
- Kruger Safari – private safaris with the greater Kruger National Game park.
Other Professional tours:
- Constitution Hill including Constitutional Court – Old Fort to Prisons and the Constitutional Court Complex.
- Paleontology tour – Cradle of Humankind including both Maropeng and Sterkfontein Cave with current finds and activities.
- Panoramic route tour – en-route to or from the Kruger.
Commercially run “parks” as the “lion type parks” we do not supply. Far better natural options that are more ecologically friendly and an experience that will be remembered for the right reason.
These “parks” may be the cheapest options, but at what cost to the wildlife, specifically the lions.
Thus Ekala Eco Tours will not be involved in this in any way. Nothing beats seeing wildlife in its natural habitat – Kruger and Pilanesberg National Game Parks.
Ekala Family & Guides
Ekala family & tour/safari guides
We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of South Africa’s nature, history, culture and wildlife.
Thus we focus were our experience and expertise lies – in South Africa only.
Highly Experienced Guides
Accordingly with our vast experience and expertise, we will bring the historical and cultural tours to life.
Additionally sharing our love and knowledge of South Africa’s nature, wildlife and national game parks.
Ensuring as a result, you leave full of the best memories.
Private layover tours
Thus Ekala will endeavor to personalise your tour package according to individual requirements/interests as well as available time .
Furthermore Ekala personally conducts and organises all our tours and safaris.
As highly experience and professional guides.
Consequently you get an enhanced understanding of South Africa’s wildlife, history and diverse cultures.
Thus the best South African Experience
Our layover cultural tours are non-invasive.
Cultural tours/township tours as Soweto/Alexandra:
Accordingly we do NOT go into private houses.
Or then invade the township resident’s privacy in any way.
Enjoying and respecting South Africa’s national assets – wildlife, environment and the people.
A layover tour to remember for the right reason